She didn't leave you for making too many mistakes. She left because you made the same mistake, too many times.

Thursday, August 29, 2013

some memories to remember


21 September 2012
"lagu sum41 tahu?"
"tajuk?"
"crash. tahu tak?"
"okay ni taktahu."
"dengar lah."


so tonight, at this time, i suddenly remember these text.
so i decided to post something on my blog.
it almost a year.
dont you remember all those memories?
no you didnt? OK
i am okay.

im sorry if i made mistake.
but you really have no idea how much you meant so much to me.
 
but nevermind, it has been a year since you left me.
i am okayy.
time heal remember?
it just some times those memories just pop out on my mind,
i had no power to against it.
so i let it play around my mind.
you dont have to worry, 
i swear to god im okay.

just some times when something just remind me about you, i would hear this song.
CRASH by SUM41.

HOLD ME NOW
CAUSE I THINK IT'S TIME FOR ME TO PASS
WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO?
I WAS SUPPOSED TO GROW OLD WITH YOU.

goodnight.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment